GREAT BOOK OF GRILLING
About this Cookbook
This book is dedicated to everyone who loves to cook outdoors. Whether you favor using a traditional gas or charcoal grill, the modern digital electric smoker, or the oil-less Big Easy®, you’ll enjoy discovering the delicious recipes and techniques in this book. Take your grill game to the next level!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 jar (14 to 16 ounces) of dulce de leche*
- Fresh red raspberries for
- Whipped cream for
* Dulce de leche is a thick, creamy spread made from caramelized milk and sugar. It is much-loved in Latin American countries.
Step by Step Instructions
Dulce De Leche Grilled Cheese
In a bowl, stir vanilla into the mascarpone. Stirring will make the cheese lighter and easier to spread. Butter one side of each bread slice.
Preheat grill to medium. Place the bread slices, buttered side down, in a cast-iron or other heavy skillet over direct heat. Grill until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes. Place the bread, toasted side down, on a clean work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of raspberry preserves, 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cheese, and 1 tablespoon dulce de leche over each slice. Top with another piece of bread, toasted side up, and drizzle with more dulce de leche. Garnish with fresh raspberries or whipped cream if desired.
Famous Chefs Grilling Testimonials
“You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces—just good food from fresh ingredients.”