Vegetables, Sides & Salads
GREAT BOOK OF GRILLING
40 – 45 MIN.
About this Cookbook
This book is dedicated to everyone who loves to cook outdoors. Whether you favor using a traditional gas or charcoal grill, the modern digital electric smoker, or the oil-less Big Easy®, you’ll enjoy discovering the delicious recipes and techniques in this book. Take your grill game to the next level!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 Bartlett pears, cored and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 5-ounce package arugula
- ½ teaspoon lemon peel, grated
Step by Step Instructions
Grilled Garlic-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Courtesy of christopherranch.com
Preheat grill or oven to medium high. In large roasting pan, combinepotatoes, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat well. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, until tender and browned. Add pears, and roast another 10 minutes.
Place the arugula in a large bowl. Add the cooked potatoes and pears, and toss until the arugula wilts. Sprinkle with the lemon peel.
Famous Chefs Grilling Quotes
““I grill, therefore I am.””