Sales & PR
1. For PR purposes, please provide a concise updated biography, including current occupation, education, degrees, and any achievements, awards and recognitions. Also provide the name and address of your educational institutions.
2. For PR purposes of establishing you as an expert resource, what do you consider your area of expertise?
3. Have you published any other books or materials on this subject?
4. Have you received any previous media coverage? Please provide any helpful links.
5. Please provide the names of your local media outlets.
6. What top ten magazines, newspapers, and / or blogs do you think should receive a copy of your book?
7. Would you like a copy of the book sent to any local retail establishments or academic, professional, or alumni organizations you are affiliated with?
8. Do you have a travel schedule of shows you will be attending or demonstrations you will be doing? If so, please include them here.
9. Are you willing to be interviewed on radio or TV? If so, what is the closest city to you, and how far are you willing to travel to for interview opportunities?
10. Social Media, if applicable ( Please copy and paste your links below )
11. What three to five things do you want the media to know about you? Examples may include certain messages, themes in your book, your background / education or accomplishments?
12. What are your FIVE key messages or talking points? These should be themes you believe are related to your book and also relevant to current news topics, society, the world, or life in general. (required)
13. If applicable, what are the specific problems / challenges facing your target market that your book can solve?
14. How is your book different than others out in the market?
15. Please list at least two quotes that we may be able to incorporate into a press release. Think about why you wrote this book, who it’s for, or any culturally relevant information that would be interesting for a story. (required)