One-POT LASAGNA Recipe
Excerpt from the RV Camping Cookbook
Greetings, fellow RV campers! It’s time to hit the open road and allow your RV to take you amazing places. Meals while camping add so many enjoyable memories to RV trips. Whether you’re creating the meal or eating it with family and friends by the campfire, food is part of
A quality camping trip calls for quality meals! This one-pot lasagna from the RV Camping Cookbook does not disappoint! With a quick prep and clean-up, you can spend more time on the open road with family than slaving away making a hot meal.
“RV Camping Cookbook takes you out of
your burger-and-hot-dog camping rut by
showcasing innovative and easy recipes
that make the most out of both the campfire
and your RV’s galley. You’ll be surprised at
just how much fun you can have cooking on
RV Camping Cookbook features delicious, simple-to-prepare fare perfect for on-the-road dining. If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner, a large family brunch, or an around-the-campfire lunch, these recipes have it covered. A quality camping trip calls for quality meals! Expertly stock your pantry, pack your cookware, and choose from over 100 delicious recipes to easily cook and serve with RV Camping Cookbook!
From breakfast tarts and cornbread minis to sweet potato chili, bacon fudge, and so much more, also included are 15 different s’mores recipes so you can try something new every night!
ONE POT EASY LASAGNA RECIPE
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 oz. mini lasagna noodles (mafalda)
- 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 2 C. chicken stock
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 C. cottage cheese
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, crumbling it while it cooks; drain and return to the saucepan.
3. Stir in the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper and cook for a minute or two.
4. Stir in the noodles, marinara sauce, and stock.
5. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes until the
noodles are tender, stirring often.
6. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in half the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
7. Drop the cottage cheese in blobs over the top and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
8. Cover and let stand off the heat until melted. Stir gently before serving.
9. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in half the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
10. Drop the cottage cheese in blobs over the top and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
11. Cover and let stand off the heat until melted. Stir gently before serving.
More Camping Recipes Inside the RV Camping Cookbook:
Preview the Book:
Get outside and join the fun with 300 of easy-to-follow recipes from the grilling experts at America’s favorite grill brand! Recipes include delicious grilled & barbecued appetizers, main courses, salads, vegetables, and desserts. Filled with tips and expert advice from the juciest steaks to charcoal vs. gas grills.
From martinis and daiquiris to grasshoppers and tequila sunrises, you can turn your favorite cocktail into an intoxicatingly delicious treat for your next adult party. Spiked Desserts features step-by-step recipes for spiking delicious confections with spirits, wine, and beer. These delightfully tipsy desserts are perfect for dinner parties, potlucks, and pitch-ins!
Get Exclusive Email Offers And Receive 15% OFF On Your First Book Order!
About the Author
Robert Triplett has been carving for most of his life. He retired from the U.S. Army after twenty-five years of service and later worked as a safety engineer at electrical power plants. Born and raised in Bedford County, Pa., Robert lives in Hummelstown, Pa.