Outdoor wood furniture can survive for many years in the elements, but you need to choose wood carefully. A number of wood species contain natural oils that make them more resistant to rotting, insect infestation and degradation from ultraviolet
sunlight than other woods.
- David Mizejewski to Appear on Ellen Degeneres to Discuss Wildlife Conservation & New Book
- How to Make a Wooden Bowl without a Lathe
- Classic Cottonwood Bark Wood Spirit Carvings
- Choosing Woods for Outdoor Projects
- Fox Chapel Publishing Releases First Ever Survival Guide Featuring the Swiss Army Knife